Old 24-02-2009, 08:00 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sheila Sheila is offline

Default Agapanthus seedees.....

I won some packets in a raffle in early Dec and planted them straight
away, living room window ledge. They germinated before Christmas and
are definitely grass-like and not doing much, single leaf, less than 1
inch. A bit of sunshine, warmth and feed and they'll soon be ready
for pricking out.

Pam in Bristol

That's nice to hear Pam, what variety did you plant? and about how many in
a packet where there?I read that you shouldn't put them into seed trays as
they have a very long root.