Old 24-02-2009, 08:15 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sheila Sheila is offline

Default Agapanthus seedees.....

Indeed nature is wonderful, Sheila!, but I think that's why we're
gardeners
:~). This particular bit of nature is wonderful because we're sharing
(due to your generosity), new plant material, techniques and experiences.
I've sown seeds before, but I've never done anything quite like this
before and it's so good to compare notes and progress. Oh, I'm sure the
experts have all done it before, but that doesn't matter ... *we're*
breaking new ground, albeit in a very modest way. I'm really enjoying it.
Thank you.

Spider

/blushes.... No problem at all, I have got such a lot of seed from the
plant, why not share it round! I brought my 2 Agapanthus that I had to re
pot during the frost, back outside from the shed, and they are still with
us, the ones in the ground are doing much better, they have about six leaves
to the potted ones one. Now I know what my seedlings look like, I am going
to have a look outside and see if I can spot any that I planted outside!