Old 24-02-2009, 04:52 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Isleman Isleman is offline

Default Cutting the dross

"'Mike'" wrote in message

Kindest regards

Mike

Well Mike,

As you see I have cut the 'dross' from your post and suggest the best thing
would be for you to give up posting and give us all a break.

I'd like to point out to other users of this group that not all people
living on the Isle of Wight are like 'Mike', some of us are quite normal.

I'd also like to say that I am familiar with Heath Road in Lake where our
friend lives and don't recognise it from his rather fanciful description!

Kindest regards

'Andrew'