Old 24-02-2009, 08:17 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
James R James R is offline

Default "Thank you Mike" [SPAM]

"'Mike'" wrote in message
An email from one of the regulars. "It has infuriated me for ages on how
people will leave all the postings in and not cut"

Please yourselves folks. You're not so perfect yourselves in a regular's
eyes

Kindest possible regards

Mike

--

What a complete fool you are! If your hand slipped off you would end up
with a black eye. If you don't like messages then YOU hve a choice to