Old 24-02-2009, 10:30 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Spider Spider is offline

Default Cutting the dross

"Rusty_Hinge" wrote in message
. uk...
The message
from "Spider" contains these words:

You're right, Sacha. It's a pity he doesn't stick to gardening; most of
us
would be prepared to respond in kind, and more kindly. Wonder if
he'll ever
learn?

In the dim and distant past, when I was still hoping for some sign of
intelligent life, he told us that he didn't do any gardening.

So, put that paving slab back before he crawls out again.

THUD! Oops! Think I just dropped it on him ...

Spider

--
Rusty
Separator in search of a sig