Old 26-02-2009, 12:26 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Cutting the dross

"'Mike'" wrote in message

It's a lot more complicated than that. IMO best forgotten

I think so - a very unsavoury episode all round.
--
Sacha

Yes I agree. Very unsavoury to which he never denied the allegations.

So we can only assume them to be true.

Kindest possible regards

Mike

Have you noticed I have snipped all the irrelevant dross? Doesn't it make
reading easier?

Have you any idea how objectionable you are? I've never had a problem with
Andy. I've really tried to resist putting you in my kill file but I'm
afraid this is it now.
Plonk.
Oh, that feels so good...

Tina