Old 26-02-2009, 12:59 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rusty_Hinge[_2_] Rusty_Hinge[_2_] is offline

Default Swivel blade bow saw query.

The message
from Martin contains these words:

I don't know how I got into this! But yes, you're right. I should point
out that I can shop, ask directions, catch a train, eat in Italian but
conversing over any period of time is beyond me! My ex-mil was Italian and
so is my sister in law so I've picked a bit up through osmosis but not
enough to speak it.

Me too. I blame those who sent me on an intensive French course
(twice!!!), when
I asked to do an intensive Italian course.

Which language did you ask in?

--
Rusty