Old 26-02-2009, 06:00 AM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
JB[_1_] JB[_1_] is offline

Default New Pond Stuff?

I've priced some Matala pads but not ordered any yet.

What's the best price you've found and where? I can see these in my near
future.

I think it was Aquamart. (It's been a while since I looked.) I recall having
some sticker shock and thinking that I might not need them after all. As the
weather warms, I start thinking about having to haul out all of those bags
of Lava rock and remember how my back hurt and start to reconsider them.
Then, I look at what my 403b account is doing and wonder if I'll have to end
up eating my fish to survive! ;-O sigh

"~ jan" wrote in message
On Mon, 23 Feb 2009 22:56:06 EST, "JB" wrote:

I've priced some Matala pads but not ordered any yet.

What's the best price you've found and where? I can see these in my near
future.

Got a good supply of Sho Koi that'll get me into spring. Have we ever
discussed the benefits of feeding "premium" food over "catfish" food to
our
fish?! ;-) JB

LOL! I think it is under the thread titled "Beating a Dead Horse". ;-)
~ jan
Zone 7a, SE Washington State
Ponds: www.jjspond.us