Old 26-02-2009, 03:15 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
tenman[_2_] tenman[_2_] is offline

Default LED lights

wrote:
On Thu, 26 Feb 2009 01:41:03 -0800 (PST) in janet wrote:

http://www.amazon.com/Hydroponic-Lam...5641136&sr=1-1

Doesn't seem to need fixtures, $41 for this square of 225 LEDs

I'm trying to remember the terminology my sister in law's husband uses,
but I think he'd call that an assembly. What you would kludge together
to keep from electrocuting yourself would be a fixture :-).

I've seen the panels of 225 LEDs before.

http://www.ledlightsorient.com/12w-r...0509-p-93.html
looks interesting, but the lack of spelling on the website is appalling.

Janet

The question I couldn't find an answer to is the demensions. Is this a
3-inch square, 6-inch square, foot square or a yard square or somewhere
in between? One would need to know the size before deciding the value.