Old 26-02-2009, 02:26 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rusty_Hinge[_2_] Rusty_Hinge[_2_] is offline

Default Cutting the dross

The message
from "Bob Hobden" contains these words:
"Rusty_Hinge" wrote

Whatever happend to Andy?

Not heard or seen anything from thim for a long while, whatever people say
about Andy the fact is in every post I saw he was always right. Bashing his
head against a brick wall most of the time though and the very nature
of the
sort that deliberately post incorrectly, against the charter and Usenet
rules/conventions, don't like being told so.

He was also a gardener and very interested in plants.

I heard a rumour that he had a serious illness, MS I think it was.

If you read this Andy, you know my e-mail address, let me know whats
what.(think peas)

Agreed. He probably knows mine too, or if not can work it out from the sig.

Ditto, get in touch.

--
Rusty