Old 26-02-2009, 02:24 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rusty_Hinge[_2_] Rusty_Hinge[_2_] is offline

Default Cutting the dross

The message
from Fuschia contains these words:

I didn't know anything about Mabbett as I wasn't around during the
events referred to. Judging from his website he has the same boastful
attitude as Mike so I can imagine they had troubles getting on!

I think there were ADSL prombles yesterday, and couldn't get his website
- just a blank page and both Firefox and Opera claimed 'Done.'

Whether that meant 'compleated' or 'cheated', I can't judge...

But underneath the bluster Mabbett seems quite intelligent and the
website demonstrates that he can actually achieve things.

I've always found him so, but can't comment on the website, yet.

You can't
say that for the other one who has nothing to show for his stay on
earth. What a shameful monument his on-line history will be when he
finally leaves it.

Yes, to that.

I have resisted putting Mike into a kill-file until now as I resent
him putting everyone to that trouble when he could so simply just shut
up. But I am going to do it right now.

He's lived in mine for a long time now.

--
Rusty