Old 12-04-2003, 01:44 AM
Hussein M.

Default More on Caffeine as a Molluscicide

On Sat, 12 Apr 2003 00:29:30 +0100, Ian Cundell
wrote:

So, essentially, if you are going to chuck your coffee on your garden,
make sure it's espresso or Turkish?

I am amazed by the scarcity of snails in my garden this year (they
are my main mollusc pest).

However I noticed holes appearing in a tub of tulips. Not only did I
put coffee grounds saved throughout the winter to a depth of 0.5 cm
all around them but doused them with an instant coffee solution which,
if given to a human being, would most certainly have had it running in
circles for a week if it hadn't already caused death by palpitations
at the outset . Black syrup. Speeds us up, slows them down (I gather).

Huss
May you live an interesting life.

spam block - for real addy, reverse letters of second level domain.spam block - for real addy, reverse letters of second level domain.