Old 26-02-2009, 04:44 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Isleman Isleman is offline

Default Cutting the dross

' Good job lots and lots of other people know me and speak the truth :-))'

As a matter of interest Mike, do the 'lots of other people' that know you ie
'friends', neighbours, family, members of your reunion clubs and the good
people of Lake I.W. know what you get up to on here?
Does your long suffering wife know?
Do they laugh at your stories of how you annoy people?
Are you like this in everyday life?
I can't believe you are as I only live about 5 miles from you and I'm sure
your murder would have been front page news in the County Press.
The only Mike Crowe I've heard of was one that opened a business in Wroxall
called 'Crowe Electrics'. This went 'tits up' shortly after opening, that
must have been someone with the same name I suppose.

kindest possible regards

Andrew