Old 26-02-2009, 04:51 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike'[_4_] 'Mike'[_4_] is offline

Default Cutting the dross

--
.................................................. ..............
"Isleman" Isleman@home wrote in message

' Good job lots and lots of other people know me and speak the truth :-))'

As a matter of interest Mike, do the 'lots of other people' that know you
ie 'friends', neighbours, family, members of your reunion clubs and the
good people of Lake I.W. know what you get up to on here?
Does your long suffering wife know?
Do they laugh at your stories of how you annoy people?
Are you like this in everyday life?
I can't believe you are as I only live about 5 miles from you and I'm sure
your murder would have been front page news in the County Press.
The only Mike Crowe I've heard of was one that opened a business in
Wroxall called 'Crowe Electrics'. This went 'tits up' shortly after
opening, that must have been someone with the same name I suppose.

kindest possible regards

Andrew

The way people idolise me, worship me and follow me around :-))

""Tits Up"" Let's have YOUR Story and let me knock you down in flames. (By
the way, what is YOUR story behind Crowe Electronics Ltd?)

As for the rest of the dross. Call in and see me if you are that close. Let
me put the matter straight so you don't have to believe the poison pens on
this newsgroup.

That is of course """IF""" you care for the truth :-))

Kindest possible regards

Mike

ps. Do you always believe the written poison pen letters?