Old 26-02-2009, 05:27 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rusty_Hinge[_2_] Rusty_Hinge[_2_] is offline

Default Swivel blade bow saw query.

The message
from Sacha contains these words:
On 26/2/09 01:09, in article
, "Rusty_Hinge"
wrote:
The message
from Sacha contains these words:

Ugh - maths! I'll take your word for that. I really, really wish I had
your brain for maths - numbers terrify me thanks to bad teaching and a
bullying teacher.

We had a bullying teacher once - he lasted just one term. He just chose
the wrong school to try it on. If he'd stayed any longer he'd have gone
(more) bonkers.

Mine was a nun who was a truly horrible woman. Unfortunately, getting rid
of her wasn't that easy.

Ah. Nun. A hard nut to crack, though voodoo dolls, Wicken symbols and
Satanic artefacts pinned to her habit or left in her desk...

(Speelchuck has never heard of 'maths' or 'Wicken'...)

--
Rusty