Old 26-02-2009, 06:11 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Isleman Isleman is offline

Default Cutting the dross

""Tits Up"" Let's have YOUR Story and let me knock you down in flames. (By
the way, what is YOUR story behind Crowe Electronics Ltd?)

As for the rest of the dross. Call in and see me if you are that close.
Let me put the matter straight so you don't have to believe the poison
pens on this newsgroup.

Oh, so I take it you are the Crowe in Crowe Electrics or Electronics then.

My story is that I used to visit George Lupson to buy my timber and knew Roy
Watts who also had a unit on the Castle Road site.

I vaguely remember the third unit briefly had Crowe on it but all
subsequently became Wroxall Timber.

Well done for bouncing back and going on to bigger and better things

Regards
Andrew

Ps Thanks for the invitation to meet but I find it's best to keep the wheels
turning through Lake or they will soon be removed!