Old 26-02-2009, 07:19 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike'[_4_] 'Mike'[_4_] is offline

Default Cutting the dross

Oh, so I take it you are the Crowe in Crowe Electrics or Electronics then.

not 'or' but AND. Two different outfits. Crowe Electronics Ltd and Crowe
Electrics. Don't worry, it confused the Bank Manager as well as we had five
accounts!!!!

My story is that I used to visit George Lupson to buy my timber and knew
Roy Watts who also had a unit on the Castle Road site.

He did indeed. George and Joan and myself started together. George had Unit
1, I had Unit 2 which was an overspill for the Electronics because we had
outgrown our factory at Sandown and we started the Electrics side, and Roy
Watts who had the printer refurbishment business in Unit 3

I vaguely remember the third unit briefly had Crowe on it but all
subsequently became Wroxall Timber.

It all became Wroxall Timber when we moved back into other premises at
Sandown. Don't know what happened to Roy Watts.
Long time ago. Over 20 years.Got my pensions now :-)))))))))))) Spend them
on cruising.
""Tits up""??????

Well done for bouncing back and going on to bigger and better things

Regards
Andrew

Ps Thanks for the invitation to meet but I find it's best to keep the
wheels turning through Lake or they will soon be removed!

Let me know when you wish to visit. I will put my Beemer in the road and you
can use the garage ;-)

Kindest regards

Mike
ps The truth will hurt some. They will crawl back under their stone ;-))