Old 26-02-2009, 09:31 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Fuschia[_2_] Fuschia[_2_] is offline

Default Sacha Hubbard

On Thu, 26 Feb 2009 18:17:52 +0000, James P wrote:

Does Sacha Hubbard own this newsgroup?

That sounds the sort of leading question a troll would ask, since you
will already know the answer.
There are several very frequent posters on this group who give up a
lot of their own time to help less knowledgeable gardeners. Sacha is
one of those highly respected people. I am one of the many grateful
beneficiaries of their advice I and hope that they all, including
Sacha, will continue to post frequently.

Now that I have answered your question, what positive contribution are
YOU prepared to offer to this NG?