Old 26-02-2009, 09:21 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rusty_Hinge[_2_] Rusty_Hinge[_2_] is offline

Default Swivel blade bow saw query.

The message
from Aries contains these words:

Looking at the map I can see my primary school - gosh brought back vivid
memories. There was a branch of Abbey National on the corner of North
Street, and opposite a very small branch of Smiths. I wonder if they're
still there?

Well, in my time the 'Smiths' was a stationer called Wolage. On the
corner of North Street and High Street on the other side was Montague
Burton, and above that, the Lucania Billiards Hall.

--
Rusty