Old 26-02-2009, 10:27 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike'[_4_] 'Mike'[_4_] is offline

Default OT Now - talk among yourselves! was Swivel blade bow sawquery.

How interesting we should swing over to the theatre. I was called a couple
of weeks ago by a producer, 'Would I play the part of Thomas Zachary again
in 'Anthony Minghella's 'Two Planks and a Passion'. I played the part in
1993 when Anthony came to see it and I have some wonderful pictures of
Anthony and me back stage. I know his mother and father ever so well and
they are coming to see the production in March.

Sorry, April ;-)