Old 26-02-2009, 11:36 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rusty_Hinge[_2_] Rusty_Hinge[_2_] is offline

Default Swivel blade bow saw query.

The message
from Sacha contains these words:

I recall a little restaurant where you could get a superb lunch for 5
shillings. We all went there as often as we could afford to do so. IIRC, it
was on a road that, if you turned right, led up, out of the town to a wooded
area. Does that ring bells?

Not really. Can you give slightly more of an idea of the locality, and
how far the wooded area was? After all, Hornchurch stretched N-S from
the Southend Arterial Road practically down to the River Thames, and
from E-W, Dagenham to Ockendon.

--
Rusty