Old 27-02-2009, 11:58 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
janet janet is offline

Default LED lights

Well, I decided to try one since I couldn't find anyone who did and
found it didn't work. I will test it first against fluorescent lights
and maybe try some marigold seeds, the kind that bloom in 30 days or
so, those real tiny ones. If that works, the tomato plants will be
next, and when I put those out in the garden, my flasks should be
here. If the marigolds and tomatos work, then I'll put some of the
babies under the LED lights and some under the fluorescent ones. I'll
post my results.

Janet