Old 27-02-2009, 09:36 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_3_] Sacha[_3_] is offline

Default Swivel blade bow saw query.

On 27/2/09 09:02, in article ,
"Aries" wrote:

On Thu, 26 Feb 2009 22:18:12 +0000, Sacha wrote:

I recall a little restaurant where you could get a superb lunch for 5
shillings. We all went there as often as we could afford to do so. IIRC, it
was on a road that, if you turned right, led up, out of the town to a wooded
area. Does that ring bells?

Oh yes! There was a footpath somewhere thereabouts but being so long ago
now my memory of that area is rather blurred.

Yes - I walked a friend's dog up there sometimes. In answer to Rusty's
question, all I can remember is right out of the theatre and right again.
I'll Google Earth it and see if I can recognise anything now.

--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.com