Old 27-02-2009, 07:55 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Ted Byers Ted Byers is offline

Default Australian dendrobium question

On Feb 27, 12:56*pm, "K Barrett" wrote:
Do Australian dendrobium flowers continue to expand after they've opened?
Specifically the ones with Den. speciosum in the background. *I have a Den
Lynette Banks that looks larger than a few weeks ago when I took a pic of
it:http://www.flickr.com/photos/kbarrett/*(poor pic, I know) Looks like
the inflorescence has lengthened, too. Same with the little yellow Den
Butter Star. * I ask in case I ever want to show it. *Timing is everything

K Barrett

I can't answer your question. I do not know.

However, what I wanted to say was that you are clearly highly skilled
both at taking photographs of your flowers and at keeping your plants
happy. I especially like your catts.

Well done.

Cheers

Ted