Old 27-02-2009, 06:31 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_3_] Sacha[_3_] is offline

Default OT Now - talk among yourselves! was Swivel blade bowsaw query.

On 27/2/09 17:44, in article
, "Rusty_Hinge"
wrote:

The message
from Sacha contains these words:

Yes, it had a very good reputation. I think when Jane Howell left there she
went on to work at the Royal Court Theatre.

Saw Anna Russell there 'doing' the Ring Cycle, all by herself. Hilarious!

Oh! I'd forgotten all about her. Not that I saw her but my former in-laws
had some of her records. She was wonderful. See if you enjoy this

snip
It's going back an awfully long way - about 45 years which seems horrifying!

My memories of Hornchurch go back to 1943...

I wasn't even a glimmer then, let alone a twinkle. ;-)

--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.com