Old 27-02-2009, 11:32 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rusty_Hinge[_2_] Rusty_Hinge[_2_] is offline

Default Swivel blade bow saw query.

The message
from Aries contains these words:
On Fri, 27 Feb 2009 17:47:29 GMT, Rusty_Hinge wrote:
The message
from Sacha contains these words:

Yes - I walked a friend's dog up there sometimes. In answer to Rusty's
question, all I can remember is right out of the theatre and right again.
I'll Google Earth it and see if I can recognise anything now.

That's towards Upminster. Just before the church there was The Dell, old
gravel-workings which were thickly overgrown with trees and bushes...

Clapping hands with excitement now !!! I used to know that Dell so well.
Once a Stag Beetle chased me all the way home from there

We used to have highly dangerous battles there, and stag beetles are
perfectly harmless (though the female of the species has a nasty nip)
and IMO they are Nice People...

--
Rusty