Old 28-02-2009, 11:05 PM
Pen Pen is offline
Registered User

Ducks are your problem, they're feeding the algae and leaving the oil,
that's what keeps them dry, they secrete a lot of oil. Pea Soup Algae needs
a little warm up in temps, sun/light and food, duck poo will doo. ;-) Do
you do water change outs? How many fish? ~ jan
------------hi jan, thanks for your reply. You really think the ducks could be the problem ? NO I don't change the water, ever, coz the pond is way too big for that. Ok so I guess that I'd better go storming down the garden in the mornings, instead of sneaking down to watch them. Its still weird how the clarity changes with the temperature, do you know why that is ?