Old 01-03-2009, 06:38 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Billy[_7_] Billy[_7_] is offline

Default Can anyone help please?

In article , Charlie wrote:

So, I thought I would pick up me stick and see ifn's anyone needed a
poke in the eye, and lo and beshit, I find me favorite Billy needin' a
jab. ;-)

Ah, so that's the way it is then. Well, when the jeering mob comes for
ya with their pitchforks reflecting the grey glint of the light of the
torches (ye'll be rememberin' last year, an' the year before that),
ye'll be on yer own. And ye know that they'll be comin', ye ol'
anarchist. Then yu'll be wishin' fer a Billy to watch yer back. But I
won't see a thing, 'cause some damn fool poked me in the I for
protecting our muse. A damn fine job, Charlie, a damn fine job.
--

Billy
Democrat and Republican Leaders Behind Bars