Old 01-03-2009, 07:12 PM
starcott starcott is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by philygg View Post
I have had one for 7 years it is fantastic just takes 5 mins to exchange for blade once you have done it a couple of times and the amount of dead grass and moss it gets out is unbeleivable, it rakes it out from underneath your healthy grass, I did mine and my neighbours yesterday bear in mind I did them in October and our lawns are 500sq m combined and i got one full compressed wheelie bin of dead grass etc I highly recomend it you wont be dissapointed.
kind regards
phil
Thank you for your response, Phil. I now feel happier in going ahead with the purchase.
John