Old 01-03-2009, 07:36 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
~ jan[_3_] ~ jan[_3_] is offline

Default Lilies and water celery starting to grow

It is great to see the new season coming on.
Jim

I know it is March, my Taro's have fallen over in the living room. Time to
trim those long stalks. Still pretty cool here, and my spring energy level
hasn't risen much. But the yellow crocuses are up and a spring flower pot,
that I dug into the garden to winter over, has primroses blooming in it
under the white spun blanket/row cover.

We did have one warm up that I noted fish moving around and one lazily
flashing so I added some salt and just made my Prazi order. I'm glad
they're selling that in smaller amounts so I don't have so much product ($)
sitting on the shelf. ~ jan
Zone 7a, SE Washington State
Ponds: www.jjspond.us