Old 01-03-2009, 07:36 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
~ jan[_3_] ~ jan[_3_] is offline

Default Water condition

On Sat, 28 Feb 2009 22:37:38 EST, Pen
wrote:

------------hi jan, thanks for your reply. You really think the ducks
could be the problem ?

I guess I should ask, is this the first spring that ducks have found your
pond? If so, and the first spring that it has been cloudy.... I think it is
fair to say the ducks. Have you read our story about Ian and his duck?

Its still weird how the clarity changes with the
temperature, do you know why that is ?

Just like grass, it grows better when it is warm. ;-) Once the other
algae's, the green fuzzy sweater ones wake up the problem should go away.

So how big is big? And what kind of fish and how many? How old is the pond?
Do tell us more. It's winter time and I'd love to hear about a different
pond. Any pictures posted on the web? :-) ~ jan
Zone 7a, SE Washington State
Ponds: www.jjspond.us