Old 02-03-2009, 09:54 AM
paradox.09 paradox.09 is offline
Registered User

Question Pernettya (prickly heath) help!

Can someone please help me!!! I was brought 4 pernettya for my birthday which I have brought large pots for but I am unsure of what soil they need! Everything on the internet says they need peat but is this a mixture of compost and peat or just peat? Another thing no matter how hard I look on the internet nowhere sells peat!!! I've searched for a very long time and given up now - is there an alternative? Sadly I cant just go to a local nursery as I am housebound so the internet is my only way of buying the soil...

Many thanks, i'm going crazy