Old 02-03-2009, 10:25 AM
grayham45 grayham45 is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by trondedvin View Post
hi tim what is wrong i cant open the page:forums.pondlife.eu.

it has been like that fore over a month now and i am a registered user of
the forums there.i hope it will be back soon.

:trondedvin
please mail me if it is possible for you to do so.
Hello Trondedvin
I am a member of the same site and have had the same problem, I have sent a message to webmaster here at garden banter then i found your post
I am hopefull that we might find out what has gone wrong.
Cheers
Graham