Old 03-03-2009, 03:23 PM
denn denn is offline
Registered User

Default Back yard garden

Hello. I own a Front garden terraced house with rear yard. The yard has its sunny places but mostly shaded areas. I have a kitchen extension which takes up a large amount of space, however, there is plenty room for other plants in tubs. I have window boxes but we wait until the bedding out plants come on the scene before using those. I would like some ideas as to what plants I need, we have an arch which I would like to cover with a climbing plant, any ideas on which climbing plants?. I also would like to know if Japonica would be an ideal plant for follage etc.

Denn