Old 03-03-2009, 04:23 PM posted to rec.gardens
[email protected] madgardener1@yahoo.com is offline

Default spring break board college kinds are out........

Just a reminded that I was brought to attention Saturday. Most
colleges are now out on break, so that means all those troublesome too
smart for their own good kids who have now nothing better to do that
stir up crap and start fights and arguments between us serious
gardeners are there with their laptops and computers and such just
twiddling about........before you fly off and go on a rant or rage at
some question that will be posted here for the next two weeks,
consider it might be something to push our gardening buttons and adult
we can address it humorously or in whatever manner we choose. Just a
reminder. I'm off now to check on those continuing green "noses" that
are pushing the black soil in the three containers I plugged the
spring bulbs into late at the end of November that had a slight
coating of mold on some of them.I have spotted golden bells of
blossoms tightly tucked in until the warming rays of sunshine and
temperatures pull out of the brrrrrrrr point of the crocuses I
discovered in a green pickle bucket that was one of the few survivors
of the former friend's meddlesome retired doctor dad.......so I have
crocuses about to bloom for me!!! WOO HOO!!!!!

maddie (madgardener) who finds magic in little things...........