Old 04-03-2009, 12:50 AM
Esra Esra is offline
Registered User

Default A Newbie with lots of question about allotment!

Hi everybody!

I'm a newbie in this forum and gardening world.

I'm from London and applied months ago an allotment near my flat.

Some plots are available now. I will go to see them on saturday and 'll be able to pay the rent on sunday.

The letter from allotment society says all plots owergrown with grass and several with brambles.

I didn't know what does it mean until had a search about them on internet )

It means lots of work

I'm working part-time, looking after my 22 months old son and going to holiday for 20 days only 3 weeks later ))

I think the best thing to clear the allotment to find someone and pay for it Do you have any idea how much it can cost me?

Should i make clear it before I go to holiday or after I come back? I'll be back end of april.

Another question, is it safe to take my son to allotment while I'm working?

Thank you!