Old 04-03-2009, 07:09 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Fleemo Fleemo is offline

Default Sharpening Mulching Blade

Just curious why you butchered my reply and added parts of replies from
others to it, then expected me to answer questions posed against previous
replies injected from others?

Dave (and others), sorry, didn't mean to offend. Including the first
portion of your post was accidental. Somehow I didn't see it in the
reply window before I hit "Send." As for including others' replies, I
simply responded to multiple posts in one post so as not to inundate
the forum. My apologies if that was a faux pas.