Old 05-03-2009, 01:47 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
[email protected] pakrat@usenet.pr.neotoma.org is offline

Default Another question about Cymbidiums

On Tue, 3 Mar 2009 06:40:29 -0800 (PST) in Ted Byers wrote:
sharry baby is quite common, so nothing particularly special about it,
but that was one fine plant. Alas, I don't have the means to replace
it and I don't know where I'd find its equal. I don't really want to
start over with a first bloom seedling.

Sharry Baby + Semi Hydro + lots of light = Huge plant in no time.

--
Chris Dukes
davej eskimos have hundreds of words for snow. I have two. Bullshit.