Old 04-03-2009, 10:16 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening,uk.rec.sheds
Rusty_Hinge[_2_] Rusty_Hinge[_2_] is offline

Default Wild Garlic

The message
from "mark" contains these words:
"Rusty_Hinge" wrote in message
. uk...
The message
from "mark" contains these words:

Is that reepham in Norfolk, or a surname?

I've got a lot of it!
Some are about to flower.
I'd like some recommendations on how to get rid of it?

Dig it up and send it to Marc Wilson?

Alternatively, anyone got any recipes that use wild garlic?

Leaves good in salads, bulbs excellent in casseroles, roast meat,
pickles, etc.

Crossposted to The Shed FTI of Znep...

Why the cross posting?

I predict that you will find out shortly.

Yes, Reepham in Norfolk

Hum. My ransomes aren't showing yet, let alone close to flowering. Will
have to look tomorrow. Reepham must be about seventeen miles from me
here in this bit of South Norfolk, so, they might not be 'wild garlic'.

--
Rusty