Old 05-03-2009, 12:06 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Alan Alan is offline

Default Water butts on offer at Aldi 5th March

In message , cineman
wrote

Compost bins can be had for £20 inc del. from recyclenow
http://www.recyclenow.com/home_composting/
Put your post code in to see you can obtain one at discount price
Smaller version is cheaper.

For my postcode the round 220litre bin is £4 and the round 330litre bin
is £8 (including delivery).

The price depends on your local council subsidising the cost (in the
hope you will put less rubbish out).

There are slot together recycled units but they are more expensive/

£40 to £90

I've used this site previously and the bins were delivered within a
couple of days of being ordered.

Will be interesting to know what type they are at aldi.

320 litre @ £25
http://www.aldi.co.uk/uk/html/offers...thursday09.htm

--
Alan