Old 05-03-2009, 08:43 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening,uk.rec.sheds
Bob Hobden Bob Hobden is offline

Default Wild Garlic

"Austin Shackles" wrote
'ere, it's the gardening types.

Mornin', Gardeners. That reminds me, must have a look at what we're meant
to do with the "challenge" blue poppy seeds. "Challenge", 'cos of the
instructions for growing them... you're supposed to plant them at the
winter
solstice with a black cat in your left hand at midnight or something.
Then
you refuse to let them flower the first year by removing any flower
buds...

summat like that, anyway.

Crossposts make life interesting.

We'll see Nige on here next. :-)
That would liven up things, I can just imagine what he would have to say
about our resident troll. :-)

--
Regards
Bob Hobden