Old 05-03-2009, 01:50 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Dioclese Dioclese is offline

Default Sharpening Mulching Blade

"Fleemo" wrote in message
Just curious why you butchered my reply and added parts of replies from
others to it, then expected me to answer questions posed against previous
replies injected from others?

Dave (and others), sorry, didn't mean to offend. Including the first
portion of your post was accidental. Somehow I didn't see it in the
reply window before I hit "Send." As for including others' replies, I
simply responded to multiple posts in one post so as not to inundate
the forum. My apologies if that was a faux pas.

If it was simply some partial deletion, I'd understand. But, you injected,
whether paste or intentional typing, other parts of others replies. Each
reply should be to the individual you wish to address, and quoting the
previous reply as reference for your response. News servers don't always
carry the full gamit of a given post and all subsequent responses etc. from
all individuals. So there's no way of knowing if those you address can see
your multi-addressed response to multiple individuals. Some readers
"blacklist" some responses by newsgroup poster name, that never show on
their news reader as a result. For instance, if I was blacklisted, my posts
would not load visibly, but yours would. Similar for you as well if you
were blacklisted. Apology unneeded, just understand what may be happening
as compared to your expectations.

The commonly accepted mass addressed reply may be to your original post for
a thank you for all responses.
--
Dave

CDOs are how we got here.
A modified version, new taxes in the future, is how Congress will get us
out?