Old 05-03-2009, 11:13 AM posted to aus.gardens
Jock[_2_] Jock[_2_] is offline

Default F/S:Gibson HD.6X-PRO Guitar---$2500USD,Gibson Les Paul Classic Electric Guitar---$800

can we grow a choko vine over them?

"shoprite" wrote in message
:
: We are leading company in distribution of musicians instruments
: wordwide,our service is unlimited to put smile on the face of buyers
: worldwide we will be very happy if you can give us a try which will
: convince you.
: We offer discount price for bulk purchase order from 10unit of any
: of our product you will be purchasing from us.
: We make Express delivery to your door step.
: We give you the best product with retuns 2years and 6months
: warranty 100% service .
: We await you to get back to us your entrested product of purchase
: so as to give you discount on them for delivery.
: Make your Inquiry:
: For the inquiry or the interest contacts us today in the
: direction of the company e-mail that is listed under::
:
:
:
: