Old 05-03-2009, 10:25 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rusty_Hinge[_2_] Rusty_Hinge[_2_] is offline

Default Wild Garlic

The message
from "mark" contains these words:
"Rusty_Hinge" wrote in message
. uk...
The message
from "mark" contains these words:

I'll have to take a photo and post in online somewhere.

If you haven't got anywhere, I'll put it up for you.

I could well take you up on that, though I ought to learn how to for myself.
Camera will be out Friday as the weather man said it will be sunny.

It's sunny today - I can see blue skies all the way to Reepham and beyond.

If you want to put pics up the easiest way is to put them on Photobucket
or some similar site. The better way is to see if you have any webspace
with your account, and ask your webmaster to allocate your space, then
acquire WSFTP_LE (free File Transfer Protocol client).

An easy starter which makes proper pages is Open Office, and save as HTML.

The best way is to learn the basics of writing a web page in a text
editor, then renaming the document's file extension to .htm or .html

--
Rusty