Old 05-03-2009, 12:01 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rusty_Hinge[_2_] Rusty_Hinge[_2_] is offline

Default Wild Garlic

The message

from moghouse contains these words:
On Mar 5, 12:05*am, "mark" wrote:

Oh, I wish I could have a bit of it. The last 30 yards of my
garden I call
my wood, ash trees, fruit trees and big hawthorns, It's full of
snowdrops
and things woodlike, but wild garlic I want for it!
Send some to me.

Be very careful what you wish for, once you have it, you can never get
rid of it, it spreads everywhere. If you could take all mine away I
would love you forever! Incidently there seems to be a larger and
smaller version. The larger is not too bad, the smaller is really
pernicious.

Any idea what the smaller one is called as it seems that's the one
I've got?

The smaller one is the one I have always called wild garlic. it is the
more pungent of the two. Unfortunately for me I cannot stand the smell
of garlic!

Console yourself that Nutrimat it smells almost entirely differently
/Nutrimat

I think I ought to be passing *YOU* over to Marc (not Mark) innit.

--
Rusty