Old 05-03-2009, 11:20 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening,uk.rec.sheds
DerekW DerekW is offline

Default Wild Garlic

"Austin Shackles" wrote in
message ...
On or around Wed, 4 Mar 2009 20:41:09 -0000, "mark"
enlightened us thusly:

"Rusty_Hinge" wrote in message
o.uk...
The message
from "mark" contains these words:

Is that reepham in Norfolk, or a surname?

I've got a lot of it!
Some are about to flower.
I'd like some recommendations on how to get rid of it?

Dig it up and send it to Marc Wilson?

Alternatively, anyone got any recipes that use wild garlic?

Leaves good in salads, bulbs excellent in casseroles, roast meat,
pickles, etc.

Crossposted to The Shed FTI of Znep...

--

Why the cross posting?
Yes, Reepham in Norfolk

'ere, it's the gardening types.

Mornin', Gardeners. That reminds me, must have a look at what we're meant
to do with the "challenge" blue poppy seeds. "Challenge", 'cos of the
instructions for growing them... you're supposed to plant them at the
winter
solstice with a black cat in your left hand at midnight or something.
Then
you refuse to let them flower the first year by removing any flower
buds...

summat like that, anyway.

Crossposts make life interesting.

Hi Austin you never know who turns up next in URG

DerekW
(not a Disco in site)