Old 06-03-2009, 11:59 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Lemon Plant loosing leaves

In article ,
Donna UK wrote:

I have had a lemon plant for a year and it has been growing fine until we
have had this cold snap. I have it in the house close to a window on a
table and as of late it has been loosing leaves Now I must admit that it
is not exactly warm in the house but its the warmest place I can keep it.

Any advice? I am hoping that once the weather warms up it will start to
regrow it leaves again...

DON'T keep it more than slightly damp until it starts up again; that
is a more likely cause of losing leaves than the cold. And, yes, it
will almost certainly reshoot vigorously.

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.