Old 06-03-2009, 12:54 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_3_] Sacha[_3_] is offline

Default Lemon Plant loosing leaves

On 6/3/09 09:59, in article , "Donna UK"
wrote:

Hi All

I have had a lemon plant for a year and it has been growing fine until we
have had this cold snap. I have it in the house close to a window on a
table and as of late it has been loosing leaves Now I must admit that it
is not exactly warm in the house but its the warmest place I can keep it.

Any advice? I am hoping that once the weather warms up it will start to
regrow it leaves again...

Donna

Possibly too much water or being over a radiator? If you absolutely have to
water it because it's dried out, do so in the morning, not at night and let
it drain totally. Give it as much light as you can.

--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.com