Old 07-03-2009, 02:56 PM posted to sci.bio.botany
Inyo Inyo is offline

Default My Paleobotany Pages Return To The Net

All of my paleobotany web pages are now back up and running, after
nearly a
three month hiatus while I searched around for another webspace
server.
Anyhow, the new addresses a

Fossil Plants Of The Ione Basin, California
http://inyo2.110mb.com/ione/ioneproject.html

Fossil Plants At Aldrich Hill, Nevada
http://inyo.110mb.com/ah/aldrichhill.html

Fossil Leaves And Seeds In West-Central Nevada
http://inyo1.110mb.com/middlegate/middlegate.html

Paleobotanical Field Trip To The Sailor Flat Hydraulic Gold Mine,
California
http://inyo2.110mb.com/sf/sailorflat.html

Fossil Plants At Buffalo Canyon, Nevada
http://inyo.110mb.com/bc/bufcanyon.html

Fossil Plants And Insects At Bull Run, Nevada
http://inyo.110mb.com/br/bullrun.html

Field Trip To The Copper Basin Fossil Flora, Nevada
http://inyo.110mb.com/cb/copperbasin.html

Plant Fossils In The Dead Camel Range, Nevada
http://inyo2.110mb.com/dc/fallon.html

Fossil Giant Sequoia Foliage From Nevada
http://inyo2.110mb.com/index.htm

Petrified Wood From The Shinarump Conglomerate
http://inyo.110mb.com/index.htm

Fossil Leaves And An Insect From The Savage Canyon Formation, Nevada
http://inyo1.110mb.com/index.htm

Also check out specimens of petrified Black Locust wood and palm roots
beginning at http://inyo1.110mb.com/redrock/petrified1.html