Old 12-04-2003, 08:20 AM
Bart Bailey

Default Pictures

On Fri, 11 Apr 2003 18:31:46 +0100, "Stephen G"
wrote:

Thank you to those who sent pictures of their favourite plants and garden.

These can be found at:
http://uk.geocities.com/gardeningforpleasureuk/

If you would like a picture of your garden or a plant you are proud of
placing on the site e mail the picture to:

No catch's I'm just doing this for fun and I like looking at plants and
gardens.

Stephen

Hi Steve;

I live in an inner city neighborhood, quite a contrast to my roots in
the rural southeast, and although I currently don't have gardening land
at my immediate disposal, I enjoy the many horticultural delights in
some of our city parks. This isn't UK, but botanical nevertheless, and
maybe some might enjoy the photos:
http://www.sannet.gov/park-and-recre...ens/tour.shtml

Bart